online CBIM 2021 International Conference
Center for Business & Industrial Marketing
“Challenges and opportunities for increasingly turbulent times in business markets”
2021 Georgia State University (Atlanta, USA) (ONLINE)
Submission deadline: 31 March 2021
Early Bird Registration: 15 May 2021
Final Registration: 1 June 2021
Conference dates: 22-24 June 2021
Please use this link to Easychair for the SUBMISSION
If you don´t have an Easychair account you need to create an account before submitting. Please follow instructions from Easychair in this link
(Link here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbim2021)
Submission deadline: 31 March 2021.
Abstract (maximum 4 pages double spaced).
Acceptance letters will be sent before 15 April 2021.
The acceptance implies that at least one of the co-authors needs to pay the conference fees, complete the registration form and present the paper in the conference (online). If another co-author/s want to attend the conference, they will also need to pay the conference fees and complete the registration form.
Authors can submit several abstracts but one author cannot defend more than 2 presentations at the Conference.
The Scientific Committee invite submissions to CBIM2021 International Conference.
Abstracts are invited on all aspects of B2B Marketing and in particular to cover the suggested topics (see CFP section). We don´t accept full papers. Authors just need to submitt an abstract (maximum of 4 pages) and following the specific indications explained below.
Before you submit, please make sure that:
- No author’s information is in the abstract.
- You submit in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx). Please number all of the pages of the document.
- Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced; (2.5 cm) margin all around. Reference list may be single spaced.
- Maximum 4 pages including everything: graphs, figures, tables, references, etc.
- Include the aim of the study, research questions and objectives, theoretical background, the design/methodology, main findings (or expected/preliminary findings for the cases of work in progress), and the key contributions. And a short reference list with the citations used in the document.
- Only submissions in English shall be accepted for review.
- At least one of the co-authors should present the paper at the Conference. Authors can submit several abstracts but one author cannot defend more than 2 presentations at the Conference.
All submissions will go through a double-blind review process based on the quality of the research, focused objectives, the novelty of the contributions and the impact for academia and industry.
Before 15 April 2021 you will receive feedback from the Scientific Committee and a decision.
All contributions in the conference will be oral presentations online and all presentations will be in English.
Code of ethics
Authors submitting papers to CBIM International Conference must adhere to the following code of ethics:
– Submission should be the original work of the author(s) and not already published (including journals regular or online, books and book chapters).
– Submissions must adhere to the recommended formatting and page limits.
– Authors should not reveal their identities in the body or reference section of the paper and remove identification information from document’s file properties.
– At the time of submission, the author is required to provide complete contact information for all authors including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail.
– By submitting an extended abstract, the author affirms that at least one of the co-authors will register for, pay the fee, and present their study at the CBIM International Conference (online).
TRACKS: Please indicate in your abstract if you want to be added to one of these tracks:
Track 1: The buying center concept (Special Issue for IMM)
Track 2: B2B Digitalization, AI and Social Action (Special Issue for JBR)
Track 3: Challenges and opportunities in business markets (Special Issue for JBIM)
– A selection of presentations will be shortlisted and considered for the Special Issues in these Journals: Industrial Marketing Management; Journal of Business Research; Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing.
Special Issue in JBR: Business to Business Digitalization, Artificial Intelligence and Social Action
Special Issue in JBIM: Challenges and opportunities for increasingly turbulent times in business markets